real time web analytics
Question - - Graffiti | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Graffiti

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Motouker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What are thoughts on posting photos of rude graffiti, seems half these graffiti scribblers are obsessed with nobs, and who they have or want to lay.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
No? Some places that talented graffiti artists have been (wenford dries was like an art exhibit) but shit graffiti you just ignore, don't need any photos of that shit

Motouker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No? Some places that talented graffiti artists have been (wenford dries was like an art exhibit) but shit graffiti you just ignore, don't need any photos of that shit
Agree, did an explore today with some interesting bits in like vent pipes etc, some moron had drawn a nob on it. interestIng pic ruin, which is a shame as wont share because of said nob.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Agree, did an explore today with some interesting bits in like vent pipes etc, some moron had drawn a nob on it. interestIng pic ruin, which is a shame as wont share because of said nob.
Oh yeah if you're it's looking at it like that, we are all used to looking through most crap graffiti, sure that wouldn't ruin it too much

Motouker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cant be helped if some weapon has shit tagged somethng cool but defintiely dont post shit graf for the sake of posting it.
So how about something like this.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
ahhh langdon hole....on my doorstep this one. Its been battered over the more recent years since they cleared the entrance and stuck a sign outside making it obvious. I wouldnt worry about the writing and rubbish graffiti in there...its in all the accessible shelters around dover but you just look past it tbh :thumb

Motouker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ahhh langdon hole....on my doorstep this one. Its been battered over the more recent years since they cleared the entrance and stuck a sign outside making it obvious. I wouldnt worry about the writing and rubbish graffiti in there...its in all the accessible shelters around dover but you just look past it tbh :thumb
Cheers, do you know the back story of the Aliens in there.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Cheers, do you know the back story of the Aliens in there.

There isnt much of a back story, its just more graffiti though slightly better than what the kids have scribbled over the walls. Either way it used to be a really clean shelter, different design to the others and lots of interesting features. nowe its a proper shit hole.