real time web analytics
Report - - ICI Factory, Surrey- September 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ICI Factory, Surrey- September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
If your scared of black mould I wouldn’t even dare think of the other hazards like if you touched a door a crack head spat on and you court aids or hepatitis

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Black mould and asbestos (where its not been broken up) both pale in comparison to bird shit. That stuff is genuinely very nasty and can screw you up very quickly.

HJP98

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is still open! 14/11/2020 Would recommend if it's your first time exploring, we didn't see any security. Its so easy to go into everything is broken or half the doors aren't locked just walk straight in! I would suggest exploring at day, so you can see everything much easier and take in everything. We went at night so obvs you will get the chills, but wasn't the case, it's very interesting and knowing a little about the history is a plus, makes everything that little bit more fun. We didn't see no crackheads or anything so in that department it's safe! You can get om the roof and go in the basement which we did not do, cuz we couldn't find the basement, all bottom floor (-1) is flooded but nothing to worry about - if you guys want to see my photos then check then out on Instagram - hjp98 want to know the exact location messge me on there, it's not that hard to find simple google maps and abit of research sorts it out!

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are the two Quad bikes still there near the Jag?
This place has gone downhill fast in the last few months since I last went.

Who has read this thread (Total: 388) View details