real time web analytics
Question - - Looking for a partner to come rooftopping and urbexing with me ? Newcastle/Gateshead? | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Looking for a partner to come rooftopping and urbexing with me ? Newcastle/Gateshead?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

theRavenontherooftops

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
image.jpg
Hi,looking for a partner to come exploring with me,I prefer rooftopping but will happily join anyone in their urbex endeavours, if anyone is interested let me know or DM me on Instagram @theRavenontherooftops as I am most likely going to reply faster over Instagram.

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, looks like you've already done some stuff so why not get a few reports up? People will be more likely to be interested in meeting up that way. The self-serving promotion photos probably won't go down that well here though...

Westernside

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey wow, looks like you're a dare devil. Me and my mate are always looking for people to team up with in Newcastle/Gateshead (we are from Durham)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Hey wow, looks like you're a dare devil. Me and my mate are always looking for people to team up with in Newcastle/Gateshead (we are from Durham)

Random question, but shouldn't you be called Easternside if you're from around Durham? :p

mr pink

building magician!
28DL Full Member
We are lance if you travel...we do occasionally....
oh and pics free m most likely n here are self serving they are just thinly disguised as best otherwisr