real time web analytics
Report - - Nazareth House & Chapel, Southend - Aug-Nov 2023 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nazareth House & Chapel, Southend - Aug-Nov 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Somehow only just getting back to responding!

Amazing stuff mate, definitely one of the best examples of a care home you will find. The chapel looks great, and I love the day & night comparisons too. I really like the night shot inside the kitchen, there's a vibe about it I can't quite place my finger on. Great shots as always!
Cheers yeah its mega, I wouldnt mind seeing a few more nazareth houses around the country for comparison. I know exactly what you mean about the kitchen night shot, I really like the look of it too. In reality it was pitch black so very much a 30 second exposure!

Another belter! The shots in the crypt are my personal favourites.
Cheers mate! It was pretty cool finding the trapdoor. Strange to think anyone was kept in there.

Cracking stuff mate. I always think most things are worth exploring, depends how fussy you are.
Cheers Mikey! Yeah some places can be very unassuming from the exterior

Bloody lovely, fair pay for trying to get the Chapel listed.
Cheers, I dont think i was the first to try either!

Great photos, nice to see them at different time of the day! :)
Thanks yep I had to go back as I think both show a different side to it! Cheers for the pointers on it mid-demo

That is brilliant - well done!!
Thanks!

Fab photos, what a chapel! It is such a shame most of it will be gone this year. More flats. I wonder how much will be left. I wouldn't want to retire in a place built over a crypt!
Thanks Jane, yep a real shame. Dont know if any will be converted tbh, but one can hope. How many times has that been said about asylums haha

Rather nice that, surely they cant demolish the chapel!!!!
Yeah it's crazy, bunch of c u next tuesdays!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Somehow only just getting back to responding!

Cheers yeah its mega, I wouldnt mind seeing a few more nazareth houses around the country for comparison. I know exactly what you mean about the kitchen night shot, I really like the look of it too. In reality it was pitch black so very much a 30 second exposure!

Cheers mate! It was pretty cool finding the trapdoor. Strange to think anyone was kept in there.

Cheers Mikey! Yeah some places can be very unassuming from the exterior

Cheers, I dont think i was the first to try either!

Thanks yep I had to go back as I think both show a different side to it! Cheers for the pointers on it mid-demo

Thanks!

Thanks Jane, yep a real shame. Dont know if any will be converted tbh, but one can hope. How many times has that been said about asylums haha

Yeah it's crazy, bunch of c u next tuesdays!
True about asylums. They only seem to keep water towers and clock towers