real time web analytics
Report - - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Cudnt care less about yr poxy forum anymore or how long u been a moody member for.. there's plenty of others online il find one where the peeps are actually nice, n like to COMMUNICATE....
do fucketh off then..
you're the one being a huge penis, just stop acting like one and people may be more helpful and dont post a load of blurry stills from a video to prove a point. theres general photos for that
or log out and dont log back in if you dont like it, this forums a fuck load more friendly than it was years ago, maybe read the noob survival thread and stop acting like a spoilt child

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
do fucketh off then..
you're the one being a huge penis, just stop acting like one and people may be more helpful and dont post a load of blurry stills from a video to prove a point. theres general photos for that
or log out and dont log back in if you dont like it, this forums a fuck load more friendly than it was years ago, maybe read the noob survival thread and stop acting like a spoilt child
It's not acting like a spoiled child, it's just called not having a tolerance to people taking me for a cunt... Kinda just how u get brought up on the local council estate.. I tend to not take no shit off of people coz otherwise yr a mug in societys eyes where I'm from... So yea I stand my ground when need to.. like when peeps are bein assholes to me for sharing the same passion as them ..

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
It's not acting like a spoiled child, it's just called not having a tolerance to people taking me for a cunt... Kinda just how u get brought up on the local council estate.. I tend to not take no shit off of people coz otherwise yr a mug in societys eyes where I'm from... So yea I stand my ground when need to.. like when peeps are bein assholes to me for sharing the same passion as them ..
stop acting like a cunt then, post those pictures in the correct forum and dont ask people to take you places.. simples.

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Edit: Deleted coz I got told off like a naughty school child or prisoner in this prison I mean exploring forum, for posting in wrong thread n breaking one of many prison I mean forum rules..

stop acting like a cunt then, post those pictures in the correct forum and dont ask people to take you places.. simples.
There ya go deleted.. n I won't bother to ask anyone for anymore locations.. like u all share together who's already in the clicky circle 🤷‍♂️🤔🤨🤣 as iv seen u n silentwalker n plenty of others hookin up n taking eachother to locations yet I ask n I ain't aloud In The clicky circle lol I get how it works now lol 🤷‍♂️🤔🤨🤣 shit that must be some initiation ritual to get into your lots circle of explorers I'm tellin ya 🤷‍♂️💯🤣 do u do the jizzin on a see thru coffin while the new member is in it like the free masons apparently do or what?!? That's what this shit seems like?!?? Some free mason wall of stone shit 👌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
There ya go deleted.. n I won't bother to ask anyone for anymore locations.. like u all share together who's already in the clicky circle 🤷‍♂️🤔🤨🤣 as iv seen u n silentwalker n plenty of others hookin up n taking eachother to locations yet I ask n I ain't aloud In The clicky circle lol I get how it works now lol 🤷‍♂️🤔🤨🤣 shit that must be some initiation ritual to get into your lots circle of explorers I'm tellin ya 🤷‍♂️💯🤣 do u do the jizzin on a see thru coffin while the new member is in it like the free masons apparently do or what?!? That's what this shit seems like?!?? Some free mason wall of stone shit 👌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
is this yoru first day on 28dl. its all there in the posts you are supposed to read when you join, why would you think its ok as a new person with zero reports to expect for hand outs ? anyone who does the same gets told the same. yo dont ask, you dont expect people to take you places, its how the forum works

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
some very nice pics there looks am awesome place :thumb
Which the ones I deleted of the chiddingstone Mithraic Temple or these sand stone piks? I thought they was amazing too that's why I asked for someone to take me but I guess I'm not in the clicky circle lmfao! 🤷‍♂️💯👌🤣

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
is this yoru first day on 28dl. its all there in the posts you are supposed to read when you join, why would you think its ok as a new person with zero reports to expect for hand outs ? anyone who does the same gets told the same. yo dont ask, you dont expect people to take you places, its how the forum works
See he never answered about the jizzin on the see thru coffin initiation to get in the circle like the free masons.. I friggin knew it!!?! Lmfao that's why there's such a wall of stone here to get in 🤣👌 there all like fuck that lil newbie mufuka does he even know the jizz I had to watch flyin at me in that see thru coffin to get into this shit!?!? 👌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤨🤔💯

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
hes not talking to you numb nuts hes talking to the guy whos report you are hijacking by being a penis
Love u to wevsky I know ya love me really or u wouldn't av just subbed to me lmfao just gotta put the serious rule abiding act on as yr bein official on this site I see haha 👌😁🤣💯💚🙏✨ #Simplesy07👌🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Love u to wevsky I know ya love me really or u wouldn't av just subbed to me lmfao just gotta put the serious rule abiding act on as yr bein official on this site I see haha 👌😁🤣💯💚🙏✨ #Simplesy07👌🤣🤣🤣
subbed to you ? not a clue what you are on about.. ive looked at your profile to see if youve posted any actual reports, thats it..Just poinitng out, dont ask for people to take you places, it never goes down well, and dont post pictures on someone elses report. you'll get the hang of it round here

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
subbed to you ? not a clue what you are on about.. ive looked at your profile to see if youve posted any actual reports, thats it..Just poinitng out, dont ask for people to take you places, it never goes down well, and dont post pictures on someone elses report. you'll get the hang of it round here
Ok Sweetas just posted my own vid reports on it and someone just subed to my YouTube called simplesy07 just after u replied sayin simples n mixed with end of yr name wevSKY I kinda thought it was u man lol not to worry dude n soz if we got off on the wrong foot I get u guys dont know me from no where so u wana see some uploads n stuff from me first to make sure I'm kl, well I'm just posting some vid reports now for ya so u can see I'm actually not that bad a guy lol 🤷‍♂️💯💚✨🙏

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ok Sweetas just posted my own vid reports on it and someone just subed to my YouTube called simplesy07 just after u replied sayin simples n mixed with end of yr name wevSKY I kinda thought it was u man lol not to worry dude n soz if we got off on the wrong foot I get u guys dont know me from no where so u wana see some uploads n stuff from me first to make sure I'm kl, well I'm just posting some vid reports now for ya so u can see I'm actually not that bad a guy lol 🤷‍♂️💯💚✨🙏
oh i dont watch goontube explores.. :D