real time web analytics
Report - - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Well like
oh i dont watch goontube explores.. :D
Fare enuf brva well a pic says a thousand words but a vid says even more to ya so I like vids lol and sorry again for gettin off on wrong foot I just felt like everyone was bein assholes to me but I realise why now coz u lot don't know me from didlly squat no where lol πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Well like

Fare enuf brva well a pic says a thousand words but a vid says even more to ya so I like vids lol and sorry again for gettin off on wrong foot I just felt like everyone was bein assholes to me but I realise why now coz u lot don't know me from didlly squat no where lol πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™
Youve not thrown your toys out the pram , so thats a good start, we are all a decent bunch to be honest, just people make the same mistakes when they join and it gets a bit tedious

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Youve not thrown your toys out the pram , so thats a good start, we are all a decent bunch to be honest, just people make the same mistakes when they join and it gets a bit tedious
Even with the Old men with small Willy's Post n the jizzin on the see thru coffin like freemasons comments yea? Still never pushed it too far?? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜²πŸ€£ Ah wow wiked man maybe u guys really are my tribe after all hahhahahahha... πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sweetas brva haha soz again dude πŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘Œ

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Even with the Old men with small Willy's Post n the jizzin on the see thru coffin like freemasons comments yea? Still never pushed it too far?? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜²πŸ€£ Ah wow wiked man maybe u guys really are my tribe after all hahhahahahha... πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sweetas brva haha soz again dude πŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘Œ
no ,sarcasm is expected, , mainly gets ignored ,but you are still here!

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
@Labrynth hunter just stick around dude,don’t ask for locations until you get to know people on here,comment on reports stick some reports up,then you’ll get messaging options where you can message people privately.
Don’t expect people to always reply to private messages and don’t spam people asking for locations as you’ll get the same response.

Before you know it you’ll be doing page3 shots with all the old men with small willies

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
@Labrynth hunter just stick around dude,don’t ask for locations until you get to know people on here,comment on reports stick some reports up,then you’ll get messaging options where you can message people privately.
Don’t expect people to always reply to private messages and don’t spam people asking for locations as you’ll get the same response.

Before you know it you’ll be doing page3 shots with all the old men with small willies
πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™ Hahahaha ahhh dear the shit that comes outa my mouth/head sometimes even shocks me bro you will learn that I never mean it n I got a good heart it's just sometimes (all the time) I tend to just be a bit to genuine n just say or text the first thing that comes into my head Without even thinkin about it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ€£ thanks for the kind advice and sorry to u and all for any divy comments hahaha πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Be reet once you settle in, also have a read the survival guide to brush up on how things generally tick here.

I guess people do get abrasive when people ask for info etc without so much as an intro or any posted content.

You're more than welcome here, also I moved yer video post to the video section.

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Be reet once you settle in, also have a read the survival guide to brush up on how things generally tick here.

I guess people do get abrasive when people ask for info etc without so much as an intro or any posted content.

You're more than welcome here, also I moved yer video post to the video section.
Thanks ojay and I did already have a intro post n i thought I already had a hever caves post up but i never realised it never got aloud for some reason that's why I ended up just posting vids of everythin this time as I am still getting the hang of this site haha thank you for being so helpful tho and hopefully I get to know everyone on here as u all have some absolutely wiked places that u all know about man! N your senses of humour are quite funny tbo alot of ya haha πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Well on the plus that was one way to start gettin to know people on here hahahha and also this absolutely wiked thread got revived too man I can't believe no one had replied to this thread these guys have some amazing pics of this amazing place ! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Anyways il try it like this, see what I get in response lol, if one was to want to go there oneself, wud one need ab sailing equipment mentioned in the thread and where is the best place that one wud acquire such tools for such job plz if my mate Dave did want to go there lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ™

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
U rarely find a nice reply on this site unless it's one of u that's already In Yr little clicky circles then yr right up eachothers asses brown noseing eachother, yet a new guy comes n wants to explore n be part of this community n every time u lot just give em aload of shit.. sod ya clicky circles n yea I will find it myself I can get attitudey too trust me... N I'm pretty handy at finding places so don't worry about welcoming me into yr clicky community..
Look I’ve been on this forum for years mate and at the beginning I made the same mistake of asking the same people your speaking to here for locations only for them to say the exact same to me as they are to you now. I found that the more reports i put up of places ive found unaided the more respect you get and then you’re more likely to help. All I’m saying mate is you will get help on here just start posting some reports first :thumb