real time web analytics
Report - - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014 | Underground Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Reigate Sand Mine - January 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Look I’ve been on this forum for years mate and at the beginning I made the same mistake of asking the same people your speaking to here for locations only for them to say the exact same to me as they are to you now. I found that the more reports i put up of places ive found unaided the more respect you get and then you’re more likely to help. All I’m saying mate is you will get help on here just start posting some reports first :thumb
I have now mate there like 3 or 4 vid reports up thanks for the advice tho already sorta got talkin with a few of em now anyways I just ain't had no new places to put up lately so Iv not really bothered to come on ere till got more reports to put on.. cheers tho n take care brva 👌💯💚🙏✨

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
I have now mate there like 3 or 4 vid reports up thanks for the advice tho already sorta got talkin with a few of em now anyways I just ain't had no new places to put up lately so Iv not really bothered to come on ere till got more reports to put on.. cheers tho n take care brva 👌💯💚🙏✨
No worries brother 👍

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
No worries brother 👍
Gettin a few things sorted on me car n then can go on longer journeys to some spots got planned.. got like 80 or 90 caves n druid sites etc to check out that pined on my maps for when she's ready for long journeys again haha n wud u beleive it, most of em are all on ley lines.. these ancients knew some stuff back in the day and alot of em was inline with magnetic north that ran in a line up the country also... Amazes me that they had this kind of knowledge when they was meant to be dumb faithless pagans splashin around in muddy fields n Livin in mud huts n caves n peasants shanty towns etc..

GridArt_20230312_100606597.jpg

GridArt_20230312_100804634.jpg

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Gettin a few things sorted on me car n then can go on longer journeys to some spots got planned.. got like 80 or 90 caves n druid sites etc to check out that pined on my maps for when she's ready for long journeys again haha n wud u beleive it, most of em are all on ley lines.. these ancients knew some stuff back in the day and alot of em was inline with magnetic north that ran in a line up the country also... Amazes me that they had this kind of knowledge when they was meant to be dumb faithless pagans splashin around in muddy fields n Livin in mud huts n caves n peasants shanty towns etc..

GridArt_20230312_100606597.jpg

GridArt_20230312_100804634.jpg
Mate if you like that sort of stuff then you need to watch ancient apocalypse on Netflix bruv 👌. Well you’ve got a fair few pins dropped
That’s for sure so you won’t be short of a report or two in the future 😉

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Mate if you like that sort of stuff then you need to watch ancient apocalypse on Netflix bruv 👌. Well you’ve got a fair few pins dropped
That’s for sure so you won’t be short of a report or two in the future 😉
Cheers mate il check it out I have Amazon prime movies or whatever it is il see if can find it on that??? I don't av Netflix man.. 🙈🤷‍♂️😂