real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Marine Deep Refuge - Kent - May 2017 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Marine Deep Refuge - Kent - May 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kenny17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey team, So I have visited the area three times now (planning the fourth this week) and as yet I haven't found the entrance. I have searched all around the estate, the council building and the adjacent roads. Is anyone willing to offer some help at all? I know its not the done thing but it would be a shame to miss out on this one.

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

UrbanZ

ERROR 401
28DL Full Member
Hey team, So I have visited the area three times now (planning the fourth this week) and as yet I haven't found the entrance. I have searched all around the estate, the council building and the adjacent roads. Is anyone willing to offer some help at all? I know its not the done thing but it would be a shame to miss out on this one.

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

you have to be wearing a special pair of glasses that can only be bought on one certain day of the year from a mexican optician on dover docks to be able to see the entrance....hope that helps

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

Do some google,using the name of the place try a few variations using a search term similar and you should get links to a history forum,scout related articles on said forum and they show you enough little bits of information in the written word and format of old plans to actually pinpoint the location to within a few feet..

Kenny17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you have to be wearing a special pair of glasses that can only be bought on one certain day of the year from a mexican optician on dover docks to be able to see the entrance....hope that helps
I'm not sure if theres a clue in that text or not.. but thanks. I think ha

Kenny17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do some google,using the name of the place try a few variations using a search term similar and you should get links to a history forum,scout related articles on said forum and they show you enough little bits of information in the written word and format of old plans to actually pinpoint the location to within a few feet..
Thanks for the info... I'll get back to the forum searches after lunch. Wish me luck!