real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - Kent - July 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - Kent - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mad Manx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would love to know where this place is, but I understand that it would get vandalised if u publicly posted it. Could u message me it plz anyone? Thanks

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I would love to know where this place is, but I understand that it would get vandalised if u publicly posted it. Could u message me it plz anyone? Thanks

Erm you have google ?there is enough information in the title to find all the info you need to pinpoint where this is situated and where the entrance is!trust me it's all there

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

There is a thing called the internet and a thing called research. In life nothing comes easy, put the hours in like all of us others and you shall find the answer ;)

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing shots, I live just off of Dock Road and am dying to get down there, any chance you could give me a few pointers please :)

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it was me that told you :thumb looking forward to a bit more of medways underground goodness when we meet next
hi there have been exploring myself for two years now am still a bit of an amateur have done grain dover langdon bay western heights and best of all shorts tunnel rochester have been doing my research on the deep royal marines refuge and have walked dock road sesveral times to only find one entrance sealed when got inside could you possibly give me a pointer as to where the gaining entrance is please it would be much great help

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
hi there have been exploring myself for two years now am still a bit of an amateur have done grain dover langdon bay western heights and best of all shorts tunnel rochester have been doing my research on the deep royal marines refuge and have walked dock road sesveral times to only find one entrance sealed when got inside could you possibly give me a pointer as to where the gaining entrance is please it would be much great help

Did you even bother to read the previous comments literally just above yours? Use internet/google, do your research and walk the road again! Went this was first posted we werent told anything, within hours we had our access and went for a look. So tell me why anyone else with internet access can't do exactly the same? If you can't do that then as far as I am concrned then you don't deserve to see these places.

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you even bother to read the previous comments literally just above yours? Use internet/google, do your research and walk the road again! Went this was first posted we werent told anything, within hours we had our access and went for a look. So tell me why anyone else with internet access can't do exactly the same? If you can't do that then as far as I am concrned then you don't deserve to see these places.
I am only asking for pointers myself not asking for exact location so you don't have to be so rude !!!