real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - Kent - July 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Marines Deep Refuge - Kent - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I am only asking for pointers myself not asking for exact location so you don't have to be so rude !!!

And pinters have already been provided in the comments above...use google....do your reserch. Its worse that you have asked the same on another thread also. You even already know the road its under so just go and have a proper look!

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And pinters have already been provided in the comments above...use google....do your reserch. Its worse that you have asked the same on another thread also. You even already know the road its under so just go and have a proper look!
again though you don't have to be rude the other thread was asking for others to join him and I simply replied I would like to am just trying to upload pics of the other destinations I have been to show I have done leg work myself before I'm not asking for it to be done for me you have got the wrong end of the stick

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
again though you don't have to be rude the other thread was asking for others to join him and I simply replied I would like to am just trying to upload pics of the other destinations I have been to show I have done leg work myself before I'm not asking for it to be done for me you have got the wrong end of the stick

He was not being rude, you clearly asked for pointers where the entrance is. The place has been raped hard in the last year and a half so doesn't that tell you something ? Access is pretty much handed to you on a plate on the internet.

Fabiola

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've walked up and down the road 3 times now, and after relentless googling I've finally found a way in!
Hi again Jorwal, you seem the right person to get in touch with. I adore this site as well, any chance you can let me know how to get there? did you kike it? Thank you afgain in advance Fabiola

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi again Jorwal, you seem the right person to get in touch with. I adore this site as well, any chance you can let me know how to get there? did you kike it? Thank you afgain in advance Fabiola

And again another one, read post above, we do not hand stuff out on a plate. You have to get out there and do the hard work yourself, do the research, don't be lazy o_O

Fabiola

28DL Member
28DL Member
And again another one, read post above, we do not hand stuff out on a plate. You have to get out there and do the hard work yourself, do the research, don't be lazy o_O
I was not asking you to hand the information on a plate, just on where it was more or less in Chatham as I do not know the area. Thank you anyway

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Most of us don't know the areas we have gone to and explored in,we travel and research before hand..every single piece of information you need to find what area and locate the access point is available on the internet if you search the name of the place

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was not asking you to hand the information on a plate, just on where it was more or less in Chatham as I do not know the area. Thank you anyway

I don't know 99% of the areas I plan to go to thats why I put in all the research and leg work to scratch up on as much as possible before I head down to the places.

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have set up a inse

david john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have set up an instgram dave-and-rach can see my pics on there as could get used to uploading on this site got shorts western hights an grain tunnles on it so far but got find me old sd card 4 more just to show to you u all I've done leg work myself thay are amateur pic tho as was just 4 me personal use to look bk on lol

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
you need to keep plugging away trying to upload to here mate ,the guide does show you how its done..preview post to see if you have it right before posting