real time web analytics
Report - - Springside Paper Mill, Belmont, Bolton - December 2020 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Springside Paper Mill, Belmont, Bolton - December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hia mate, any chance you could PM me the postcode? Would love to check this area out.

Afraid it doesn’t work like that. Asking outright for information, especially as a newbie doesn’t go down too well.

Before you progress any further, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Hia mate, any chance you could PM me the postcode? Would love to check this area out.
If you do decide to check it out I think their might be a camera on the main gate with security response. We stayed clear of that area and found another way in. Replying to this is reminding me how much I miss a good urbex, can't wait for lockdown to end.....

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I must say it took me 2 minutes to find it on google earth and i'm a bumbling stupid old fool.

M1591

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was wondering if there’s any kind of security here, I’m local to the area and I’m expanding my photography portfolio and this site would be amazing to get a few shots at.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
I was wondering if there’s any kind of security here, I’m local to the area and I’m expanding my photography portfolio and this site would be amazing to get a few shots at.
There's was no permanent security guard on site when we went but i think the front gate might have a camera that connects to a control centre somewhere judging from some goontube videos i've seen. No camera's in the main site though, I would just advise to avoid the main gate area and find other access. Also it's worth mentioning that some of the buildings are riddled with asbestos so make sure you either take precautions or avoid those buildings.

Last edited:

Riverdance

28DL Member
28DL Member
There's was no permanent security guard on site when we went but i think the front gate might have a camera that connects to a control centre somewhere judging from some goontube videos i've seen. No camera's in the main site though, I would just advise to avoid the main gate area and find other access. Also it's worth mentioning that some of the buildings are riddled with asbestos so make sure you either take precautions or avoid those buildings.

Thank you very much for the advice. I found it on google pretty easily after responding to this thread, not going to go anytime soon though. Thanks!

Specter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
God damn, Though I got there first...:p Literally did this today thinking I haven't seen it on here.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
God damn, Though I got there first...:p Literally did this today thinking I haven't seen it on here.
It's been done quite a few times now. Also been on youtube a couple of times. Still it's a cool explore and makes for some decent photos, definitely worth the trip. Look forward to seeing your pics of it.

Specter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been done quite a few times now. Also been on youtube a couple of times. Still it's a cool explore and makes for some decent photos, definitely worth the trip. Look forward to seeing your pics of it.

I avoid anything urbex related on YouTube like the plague, I found it randomly going through google maps. Did see the camera your on about tho and swiftly headed in the opposite direction.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
I avoid anything urbex related on YouTube like the plague, I found it randomly going through google maps. Did see the camera your on about tho and swiftly headed in the opposite direction.
We found it the same way. Knew there was a mill somewhere in that area as were fairly local so trawled google maps.

Who has read this thread (Total: 458) View details