real time web analytics
Report - - Talgarth Hospital Mid Wales Nov 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Talgarth Hospital Mid Wales Nov 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

IdiotStuntBoy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fair enough. Can someone talk to me at isb28dl(at)gmail(dot)com then? I'll stop spamming this thread now ...

Hidden

28DL Full Member
Yes to that, feeling the b and w. Great day, chippy chips, and other unmentionables. I also had the pleasure of my name being shouted every time I fell asleep and someone throwing blackcurrant at me.....

emotive69

cloak of invisibility
28DL Full Member
Really nice work loving the bw treatment , a good looking asylum always goes down well :)

sho

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great shots host. Looks like still quite alot to see, would love to get down sometime soon. Well done for making the trip guys.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Host. Great pics. I'm thinking of making a trip up to Talgarth soon. I'm hoping someone can give me some more direct local area knowledge. You seem to have made the most recent trip so I was hoping you could give me some advice. I'm new to these forums so cant PM yet, is there any other way you'd be willing to communicate?

Thank you for the comments, sorry to say we not local we traveled from manchester so i cant advise on that. i don't want to rude but we don't talk about access on an open forum plus we had no knowledge of the site we just turned up and found our own way in which makes it more fun. turing up to a site and not getting in is not uncommon, everyone on this site will have a fail of some kind. Google earth is your friend, my only advice would be don't go on your own and have fun exploring hope this helps and look forward to seeing your report..

IdiotStuntBoy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for replying Host. I understand not to discuss access on the open forum. I've already found the site on Google earth. To be honest all I really wanted to ask was where did you park and what time of day do you recommend. No matter, I'll just give it my best shot. Hopefully I'll have something to report sometime soon :)

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for replying Host. I understand not to discuss access on the open forum. I've already found the site on Google earth. To be honest all I really wanted to ask was where did you park and what time of day do you recommend. No matter, I'll just give it my best shot. Hopefully I'll have something to report sometime soon :)

No worries mate parking is easy there are lots of quiet areas near by and we got there at day break as we all ways do if not earlier..happy exploring.

Warped_Southener

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
am tryin in vien to find a location for this asylum, have been an done fair mile, severals an just done denbigh mental an really wanna go see this one as from all the pics ive seen looks like a good explore, can any1 email me an address or directions to get to it from talgarth would be much appreciated, my email is [email protected] any help would be much appreciated. warperd_southener

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
am tryin in vien to find a location for this asylum, have been an done fair mile, severals an just done denbigh mental an really wanna go see this one as from all the pics ive seen looks like a good explore, can any1 email me an address or directions to get to it from talgarth would be much appreciated, my email is [email protected] any help would be much appreciated. warperd_southener

Google Talgarth on google earth and from there you can see the hospital.

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Here it is. :thumb

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone done the secure unit yet by the way? It's next to Nurses' Residence. Mind you the house next to it I think is live!

Zoom Earth | LIVE weather map, storm tracker, rain radar

isolationhospitalsm.jpg

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details