real time web analytics
Report - - Talgarth Hospital Mid Wales Nov 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Talgarth Hospital Mid Wales Nov 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

The_Skull

Great work Host.

Seems to be in great condition compared to some places I have been like Denbigh and St Thomas in Stockport.

B&W adds to the eeriness of the place great Report.

The_Skull

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Which building is it on the map, is it the one on the far right, surrounded by trees, dont know if its my internet connection, but there is no marker on the map to advise which bit to look at.

Going back in a few weeks and would like to get as much of the site seen as possible as i think there was quite a lot i missed last time.

analepsis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
fantastic photos host... really beautiful!

this looks to be well beyond the reasonable reach of public transport, so unless I get a lift one day, I guess I may never get to see it... :(

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Which building is it on the map, is it the one on the far right, surrounded by trees, dont know if its my internet connection, but there is no marker on the map to advise which bit to look at.

Going back in a few weeks and would like to get as much of the site seen as possible as i think there was quite a lot i missed last time.

isolationhospitalsm.jpg

Next to the modern building (East side) which I think was Nurses Residence or perhaps a day hospital.

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This the one with the Generator running next to it?

No behind it. You're thinking of that converted workshop that's involved in Alzheimer's research. That's the reason why you see cars going up and down here and there. In other words the only part of the BM business park still active.

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details