real time web analytics
Report - - Templar House July 2020 Leeds, United Kingdom | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Templar House July 2020 Leeds, United Kingdom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Not sure why you’re so against the shirt when you yourself are doing giveaways of your work, You’re promoting your photographs with giveaways and I’m promoting mine with the shirt

Pardon? I’m not against the shirt eventhough it looks shit. I’m against you taking the title of urban explorer and pasting it for promo because when you get caught you are the example people look at. Mr Big Bollocks in his pink shirt. Yeah, I’ve done giveaways of my work before because I’m a photographer. That’s my profession, I sell my pieces. I don’t slap photographer on shirt and pose with the damn thing on in my shots for promotions.

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
Pardon? I’m not against the shirt eventhough it looks shit. I’m against you taking the title of urban explorer and pasting it for promo because when you get caught you are the example people look at. Mr Big Bollocks in his pink shirt. Yeah, I’ve done giveaways of my work before because I’m a photographer. That’s my profession, I sell my pieces. I don’t slap photographer on shirt and pose with the damn thing on in my shots for promotions.
And I didn’t say I was against your photograph giveaways, If I get caught it’s my own fault and I accept that however the urban Explorer part of the shirt is so people who see the shirt know what my page is about, If they’re fellow urban explorers then they might want to check out my explorations if they’re not and have other hobbies other than urban exploration they can swerve it

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
And I’ve been standing in front of the building taking a wank way before I thought about purchasing the shirt :)

chills

Queller of the uprising
And I didn’t say I was against your photograph giveaways, If I get caught it’s my own fault and I accept that however the urban Explorer part of the shirt is so people who see the shirt know what my page is about, If they’re fellow urban explorers then they might want to check out my explorations if they’re not and have other hobbies other than urban exploration they can swerve it

So why bring up my photography then unless that was just a cheap dig? Surely the “people who see the shirt” know what your page is about from your photos, you don’t need to become a billboard.

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
So why bring up my photography then unless that was just a cheap dig? Surely the “people who see the shirt” know what your page is about from your photos, you don’t need to become a billboard.
It wasn’t a dig. It was an example you’re hating for the way I stand in shots with the shirt on because you think I’m doing it for promotional purposes. That’s not the case at all, I stood in my shots before the shirt and now with the shirt, Correct they’ll see the photos after they search the Instagram but having urban explorer and exploration on the shirt kind of pre warns them in a way that it’s urban photography based. Why are you hating on that?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
You quite obviously are doing it for propotional purposes that is abundently clear from your insta whatever you may claim.

You're prancing around in a self promoting shirt will urban explorer emblazoned on it and you dont see the problem?!

Have a read of this and you might get an idea why you're getting a less than stellar reaction here.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The problem is 'urban exploring' isn't a hobby that needs to be emblazoned across hoodies, or any kind of clothing. Wearing one is like a red rag to security, police, anyone that way inclined and they are just a bit naff.

This sort of stuff has never gone down well with people on here and it won't ever go down well in the future. It goes hand in hand with the new breed of social media explorers coming in like a bull in a china shop who think content and getting their name out there is more important than anything else.

chills

Queller of the uprising
It wasn’t a dig. It was an example you’re hating for the way I stand in shots with the shirt on because you think I’m doing it for promotional purposes. That’s not the case at all, I stood in my shots before the shirt and now with the shirt, Correct they’ll see the photos after they search the Instagram but having urban explorer and exploration on the shirt kind of pre warns them in a way that it’s urban photography based. Why are you hating on that?

Well you’ve just pretty much twisted that there. You don’t stand in photos with the shirt on to promote, but the shirt is equally promoting your pages if someone sees it. You sound like Boris Johnson with his COVID advice. This isn’t hate mate, it’s genuine advice. Don’t become a billboard; their personalities are rather wooden.

Newtoexploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m new to this site and after seeing some of the comments I’m wary about posting. Some people are downright rude. If the man wants to wear a top you don’t ‘approve’ of, move swiftly on.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I’m new to this site and after seeing some of the comments I’m wary about posting. Some people are downright rude. If the man wants to wear a top you don’t ‘approve’ of, move swiftly on.

Wearing things like that will never be approved of on here, because not only do they draw more attention to a hobby that doesn't need it, branded merch usually goes hand in hand with your typical exploring goon behaviours.

Plus they are really naff.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member

Surely if others wish to make comments that you do not 'approve' of, the move swiftly on rule also applies?

We all have things that push our buttons and compel us to remark, do we not?

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
The shitty ego shirt has distracted us all from a report that is pretty decent, rare among the sea of shit we've had during lockdown.

Have you ever wondered that I may be booking flights to Poland, Chernobyl, Romania and more? That’s why it says “Worldwide” thanks :)

As you haven't been to any of those places yet, perhaps you should have 'wannabe worldwide explorer' on your shitty shirt.

Kyle_Urbex

Banned
Banned
The shitty ego shirt has distracted us all from a report that is pretty decent, rare among the sea of shit we've had during lockdown.

As you haven't been to any of those places yet, perhaps you should have 'wannabe worldwide explorer' on your shitty shirt.
Cute, I like your attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 534) View details