real time web analytics
Report - - The London Stadium Job, 2015 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The London Stadium Job, 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nah, we both went up. That one was a bit flat and featureless so the higher vantage point offered a better angle.

the misses didnt like that, wobbled around like a fish out of water in the winter winds

GeorgeOglee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Incredible report! Very interesting read, genuinely surprised you could get into all of the ones that you did. I wouldn't even know where to begin when planning to get into a place like Olympic Park, jeez :Not Worthy

Kal-El

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
28DL Full Member
Really enjoyed that report; amazing glad to see you had alot of fun :)

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Fuck off was this 9 years ago :oo:confused:eek
This has really gotten better with age as well. What I love most is how when this was done, it was seen as a kinda creative off kilter project that no one had really thought of before, but we weren't that surpirsed that it was possible and it could be done. Really makes you realise how things have changed since.
This would be an absolute fucking mission to do these days. I bet you'd not get 30% of them done without being nabbed.

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Yeah you need to go back and do Spurs new ground and AFC Wimbledon's. Chop chop.
Plough Lane wouldn't have made the cut, it's only 9300 cap!

This has really gotten better with age as well. What I love most is how when this was done, it was seen as a kinda creative off kilter project that no one had really thought of before, but we weren't that surpirsed that it was possible and it could be done. Really makes you realise how things have changed since.
This would be an absolute fucking mission to do these days. I bet you'd not get 30% of them done without being nabbed.
You're likely entirely right, although could make for an interesting social experiment.

Who has read this thread (Total: 368) View details