real time web analytics
Report - - Westwood mill - Huddersfield | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Westwood mill - Huddersfield

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RobbRae

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So yesterday morning I woke up with no idea that I'd be doing my first urban exploration that night. Whilst I've fancied having a go at it for many years now, i didn't think I had the nerve. My brother sent me a video of an abandoned army asylum in america and said we should do something like this. 12 hours later after spending loads of time looking for potential sites, we found Westwood Mill and off we went.

At ten o'clock at night, the mill was in pitch black, but we preserved. We were nervous and didn't really know what to expect. After an initial look, we thought we wouldn't be able to get in due to fences being up, but we stumbled upon a entrance not blocked off, through the boiler room. From there we entered some other large rooms, one which looked to house an old generator and the others were empty.

After playing with the camera for a bit. We could of pressed on, deeper into the mill, but I thought we'd pushed our luck enough for our first time. So here's my photos, planning to revisit in the day to get a better feel for the place.

We didn't break, take or disturb anything, only viewed, explored and left. A lot of fun and we'll be doing this again soon!

IMG_9937-Edit.jpg
IMG_9923.jpg
IMG_20190209_012018_834.jpg
IMG_9926-Edit.jpg
IMG_9882.jpg
IMG_9917.jpg
IMG_9846.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 167) View details