real time web analytics
Report - - Yep Pyestock Trip again | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Yep Pyestock Trip again

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Olz9181

nelsonphotography.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Hi

9 of us have recently been in contact with each other and decided to meet up and do Pye as a crew. It went well mostly.
I have been a few times and thought it was fairly fucked , but now its even worse.

The Seccas have clearly been taking back handers as the metal thieves have had a field day. Some of the stuff that's been shifted must be via vans.
Anyway , that's only my opinion.

We had some awesome cat and mouse with the Seccas and we all nearly got busted. Sadly 2 did while we were descending the Sahara Gates. Amazingly we hid in the Sahara tunnel and 7 of us sat quietly for about 20 mins.

The other 2 (once kicked out) texted us (while we were still in Sahara) advised that they had 2 landies, foot patrols and some on Mountain bikes and were looking for us.

The seccas were in the buildings and shouting. ( i was told they never came in) , however after some time and careful running from zone to zone, we made it out.

Like bosses

Ps... for those that know the underneath entry point to sahara. (the hole) this has been permanently sealed.

enjoy

You saw it here 1st,,,, I would assume this will be the next thing to do at pye

You saw it here 1st,,,, I would assume this will be the next thing to do at pye

Thanks for looking.

Word

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details