Web
Analytics
Abandoned House near Launceston, Cornwall | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Abandoned House near Launceston, Cornwall

DrGonzo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a nice little place. Looks like someone has started to clear it up a bit recently. Good work Ed.

johnny gomez

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
real nice, looks quite small from the outside .... railway carriage and morris traveller out back love it

eddsup

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
918B0EA7-CE33-4AE5-BA35-6EAA82A4AF0C.jpeg

Drove past today and all the outside has been cut down and tidied up and the train carriage has gone. I’m guessing they tidied up to get it out.
The inside of the house is still the same, nothing has changed so far

Landyman72

28DL Member
28DL Member
I pass here frequently and I noticed it being tidied, mini digger in for several days clearing scrub and bushes. Always wondered what it was like, bit tricky parking my very large vehicle outside for a snoop! Thanks for the pictures, always fancied buying it and renovating to live there!