real time web analytics
Question - - Abandoned places nearby? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Abandoned places nearby?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fhantom

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey all.
Just wondering if anyone knows about any abandoned places in the Bromley and Greenwich boroughs or near places like chislehurst, Bromley or Eltham as my friends and I love to go exploring but can't find any bigish places in the area. I heard that there was an abandoned house in Bromley but haven't found anything pointing to that. Not looking for anything specific as long as it's kind of big. Thanks guys.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Cklondon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey all.
Just wondering if anyone knows about any abandoned places in the Bromley and Greenwich boroughs or near places like chislehurst, Bromley or Eltham as my friends and I love to go exploring but can't find any bigish places in the area. I heard that there was an abandoned house in Bromley but haven't found anything pointing to that. Not looking for anything specific as long as it's kind of big. Thanks guys.

There’s one in eltham former tesco kwik save on pound place fire exit jarred open. If you do look upload some pics