real time web analytics
Report - - Box Freestone Quarry 30/03/08 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Freestone Quarry 30/03/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with....everyone!

This was my second time down Box this week but I actually brought my camera with me this time. I also didn't remember to bring any torches at all but managed to do a great impression of a lighthouse due to the Scurrion pinned to my coat, a head torch and a super bright diving torch as well. This was also my second trip acting as the guide/navigator *cough* right, left *cough* and I still don't know my way around :p

We went in back door and straight to Cathedral for a photo session. We then progressed towards Cliftworks to see the cranes and the crab winch and stopped for squished mini rolls along the way. From there, we went to the military section, knocked on the door, played with disco lights and back down Cliftworks passage via the robots. I had to shoot off early coz I was starting work at 8pm to do another 9 hours of stacking shelves-no wonder I collapsed into bed when I got home at 6am:eek:

Anyway, it was a good trip and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves, it was nice to meet some new people and catch up with the ones I already knew:D

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said the big red door
DSC_0170copy-600.jpg

Original mining graffiti from 1835
DSC_0169-600.jpg

Oh noes! They chopped down a tree:(
DSC_0167-600.jpg

Reef doing a people shot
DSC_0160-600.jpg

Crab Winch
DSC_0158-600.jpg

DSC_0153copy-600.jpg

DSC_0143-600.jpg