real time web analytics
Chasing Bandos podcast | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Chasing Bandos podcast

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
Enjoyed the debate one quite a bit despite the attitudes of you can’t do this, oh but we do(have done) it - wasn’t sure I would at first lol.

gregabandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd like to have heard @siologen take on it all personally, shame the podcast was never published.
Oh it's gold, peer pressure? ;)

Enjoyed the debate one quite a bit despite the attitudes of you can’t do this, oh but we do(have done) it - wasn’t sure I would at first lol.

Thank you, recorded another part - this time with John Law and others.

Last edited:

gregabandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Actually, dropped the episode today:
or Urbex 93 - Cracking UK Cold War Nuclear Bunker, exploring abandoned London Tube stations, Russian Nuclear Submarine, Mail Rail, Battersea power plant and more with 28dayslater Adam Slater (Speed) | Chasing Bandos UrbEx Podcast

Again, thank you @Speed this was very informative for me personally, I loved this chat. I do get it now. Still naming locations doesn't right well for me but I do understand the forum's side of things. Also the places you have done and stories! Wow

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

And the people you mentioned, oh man, what I would give to have a chance to talk to them and get their take on what's happened! Enjoy!
All pics by @Speed
Burlington pictures by Kinger

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Actually, dropped the episode today:
or Urbex 93 - Cracking UK Cold War Nuclear Bunker, exploring abandoned London Tube stations, Russian Nuclear Submarine, Mail Rail, Battersea power plant and more with 28dayslater Adam Slater (Speed) | Chasing Bandos UrbEx Podcast

Again, thank you @Speed this was very informative for me personally, I loved this chat. I do get it now. Still naming locations doesn't right well for me but I do understand the forum's side of things. Also the places you have done and stories! Wow

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

And the people you mentioned, oh man, what I would give to have a chance to talk to them and get their take on what's happened! Enjoy!
All pics by @Speed
Burlington pictures by Kinger
Awesome looking forward to listening to that

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Was a pleasure mate! I've done a few interviews with people over the years but this is the only one that's really come to anything. Really good that someones putting in the effort to make it happen tbh. I've been keen on this sort of thing for years but really it had to be an 'outsider' doing the interviews as exploring is so tribal somtimes the very presence of somone well known instantly puts off a big chunk of the community from participating. So much of the history of UE is being forgotten or hidden away from the newer genrations its no wonder they dont have a clue about lsson learnt in the past. Also think it's worth pointing out you don't seem to have an alterior motive. You're not making money off it as far as I can see and it must take alot of work to produce. I'd really encourage more explorers to get involved

@Oxygen Thief is nailed on for a perfect guest so both of you please get that arranged if you haven't already. No better person to speak to about 28days history and the early days.

@Seffy Was someone who came to mind with a few stories. Mail rail and the hand!✋️

It's a shame so many people are retired or have had thier fingers burnt legally maybe?? If siolo is keeping tight lipped then the only person I can thing who would be a real authority to talk to you on the legal/Brad proceedings and what not is Zero but im not sure you will have too much luck there.

If you ever need anyone to come back and do some debating or whatever then I'm game. Love a good argument. It was enjoyable talking to you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 229) View details