real time web analytics
Chasing Bandos podcast | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Chasing Bandos podcast

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gregabandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Doug - honestly, I would have to listen to this interview again in order to remember what happened as it has been so long and I talked to so many people since then, I genuinely don't remember.

What I remember is talking to @Silogen for A LONG TIME on 2 occasions. And this wasn't just about CC, about other things to... I wanted different context. So when you say one thing, someone else sees it differently. My goal was to ask, see if the stories line up. If you felt like it was an ambush - It wasn't meant to be - that is why I tried to use humor:
“if you want to get Dougo pissed off then ask him this question”

At the end it is all subjective. You had feelings about how I did things. I had my motivation to get to the bottom of what went down. All I have in my arsenal is questions. I have to check the same story from different sources (people), otherwise it's Doug's version, not THE version. What actually happened can be the Dougs version, ofc. I'm not saying otherwise - but I don't know that, so I have to ask.

And it's not like CC members are lining up to talk to me. Look at the reaction of Silogen's friends (and his) when I messaged them on Facebook... I got shot down right away (I agree, maybe it wasn't the best way to approach them, but seriously fuck off guys haha :), I'm just asking)

All I did was to try to find out what happened. Ultimately for us new kids on the block you guys are legends that paved the way. Things changed, new realities and all that, we can disagree on it forever but I have huge admiration for those guys who for example went to those abandoned stations in London, or went to Burlington. This is so fucking cool and I would love to hear those stories, love to let the current generation know about it.... do you think they know? I doubt it.

Tbh, my willingness to pursue further now is at its lowest. "Old-heads" don't want to talk. Finishing this up what I find funny is this whole secrecy: you can't know who is who - it's hilarious - for example: Otter. His nickname is all over internet in those stories about LCC - I would die to talk to the guy - he wants to remain secret but... you can find the guy on Facebook easily and he has OTTER as his profile picture haha :) Go figure

gregabandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol, you spat the dummy and blocked me when i told you i was no longer willing to do your podcast. I think i maybe blocked you back? I cant remember. Either way, this Thread Has Gone SOUTH REAL HARD.
yes yes, exactly, thats why I had to send you the message from the podcast account :) check your request folder

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User
Doug Talking Shit
Jesus dude, stop running your mouth. NOONE FUCKING CARES HERE. Its been decades. Have some fucking dignity.
Can we close this off the rails shit. Its making Chasing Bando's look bad.

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 229) View details