real time web analytics
Report - - Grinkle Ironstone Mine, February-May 2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grinkle Ironstone Mine, February-May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really, going off the blisters i had lol

This is the Mooring Bollard i mentioned

17021422134_2abe8e3500_c.jpg

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very unusual place for something like that. Mind you, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a small boat could have been used to check the culvert from time to time. Moor it there and check out the Twizziegill culvert dead ahead then off further downstream. That pile of detritus looks sod all in that picture - I could have sworn it was at least a hundred feet high and topped with razor wire. :banghead

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Between us, we could put the mother of all reports on this place together! Deffo should have paired up for this one.

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Didn't spot this great report originally until reading Acid-Reflux's.
Amazing place and beautiful pics too! :)

jonathan123456789

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
crouched through The Twizziegill culvert as water level has dropped since last time we were there and discovered there is another way that goes left inside that section, didn't go in though as girlfriend didn't want me too leave her on her own could that lead in to north drift? also can you advise where about the north entrance is never been able to find it? I also didnt take my camera in there but was using my go pro on video mode so sorry about bad quality picture :( but thats it anyways :D great pictures and report dude!

go pro print screen.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

Last edited: