real time web analytics
Report - - Grinkle Mine culvert (revisited) - February 2016 | UK Draining Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Grinkle Mine culvert (revisited) - February 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nighthawk45

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i prefer how it looks in your pics :thumb Although whoever it is in the above pic does not share my opinion it seems, looking at that expression :D

Probably wasn't too keen on the idea of having to stand still for 30 seconds beneath those unstable struts! - Might have to pay another visit at some point.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Probably wasn't too keen on the idea of having to stand still for 30 seconds beneath those unstable struts! - Might have to pay another visit at some point.

You say unstable, i say photogenic ;)

It"s like the Health & Safety team from Wacky warehouse have been down making sure there"s no sharp edges & such like. Taken all the fun out of it :D

Nighthawk45

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You say unstable, i say photogenic ;)

It"s like the Health & Safety team from Wacky warehouse have been down making sure there"s no sharp edges & such like. Taken all the fun out of it :D

It's become more sanitised & user friendly, thats for sure. Perhaps at the expense of the photographer? It does seem an odd combination of new & old blending together, but different shots to be had I guess :)

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Nighthawk45 : much prefer the culvert how it was back then. I missed the boat on this one and just wish I'd gone properly kitted out for the through trip early last year before they repaired the lot.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Nighthawk45 : much prefer the culvert how it was back then. I missed the boat on this one and just wish I'd gone properly kitted out for the through trip early last year before they repaired the lot.

Yeah but it was a bit of a death trap mate ;) i"m only joking on the new sanitised look as it"s a different perspective on the culvert now, but hopefully gives a safer visit :thumb

Properly kitted out:confused: :coat

I"m waiting for someone saying," i wish i"d done Port Mulgrave Tunnel when it had no air inside" o_O

Tomo85

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi can anybody help I'm new to this visted sandsend and kettleness tunnels today and was told of other places close by any help lads please

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi can anybody help I'm new to this visted sandsend and kettleness tunnels today and was told of other places close by any help lads please

If you"ve already been told of other places nearby, why are you asking on the back of someones report :confused: Which is not the place to ask such questions, save that for the "Chatbox" or create a "Thread" where you can be suitably chastised for not even doing a "Forum" introduction & yet still expecting information too be given too you.......whoever you are.

The way it should work is you join & introduce yourself etc and post some reports up & interact with the "Community" rather than just expecting information too be thrown your way. Especially when nobody knows anything about you, your abilities or capabilities and a whole host of other variables. Lots of locations have taken time to find/access and in some cases protect. So you will understand why you may not get Bottle fed ;)

There"s lots of information freely accessible too you, like the visible Forum inc" the "Search Box" (use it) and of course Google & Co

Look forward too a proper introduction & some reports from you .......in the appropriate places :thumb

Nighthawk45

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you"ve already been told of other places nearby, why are you asking on the back of someones report :confused: Which is not the place to ask such questions, save that for the "Chatbox" or create a "Thread" where you can be suitably chastised for not even doing a "Forum" introduction & yet still expecting information too be given too you.......whoever you are.

The way it should work is you join & introduce yourself etc and post some reports up & interact with the "Community" rather than just expecting information too be thrown your way. Especially when nobody knows anything about you, your abilities or capabilities and a whole host of other variables. Lots of locations have taken time to find/access and in some cases protect. So you will understand why you may not get Bottle fed ;)

There"s lots of information freely accessible too you, like the visible Forum inc" the "Search Box" (use it) and of course Google & Co

Look forward too a proper introduction & some reports from you .......in the appropriate places :thumb

My thoughts exactly Mr Reflux.

Make an introduction in the new member section stating your interest and read through the Reports on various sections of the forum and then start to post reports. Once fellow members become a little more familiar with you then only then will we trade gen on locations. It's a respect thing really.

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
28DL Full Member
in addition to AcidReflux's notes on how to use the forum, make sure you also see his previous notes about staying clear of the ironstone tunnels, not enough o2 and not worth dying for, plenty of other good stuff around.