real time web analytics
Report - - Plunger, Milton Keynes - May '16 | UK Draining Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Plunger, Milton Keynes - May '16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Fair Enough. Sorry for any offence caused. I'll try and put this sump obsession behind me. Perhaps its a fear I need to overcome related to dark water. Cheers again.

My best advice is to find a couple of little culverts and explore them. Work your way up from the bottom

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've no problem with culverts or drains. It's just deep dark water like in that s**p that scares me. Anyway, is there much in the way of big drains in the E. Mids?

Cheers,
PB

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
I've no problem with culverts or drains. It's just deep dark water like in that s**p that scares me. Anyway, is there much in the way of big drains in the E. Mids?

Cheers,
PB

I thought you were based in Valencia? The East Midlands is not exactly on your doorstep!

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Originally from Bolton, been working teaching IT in Hong Kong for the past couple o'years. Big drains there, but never got round to them. Also the legal issue is very different there, being thrown in jail in Asia is no joke. But true, it's not exactly on my doorstep, lol

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member

Cheers,
PB

There's quite a bit on the forums if you look