real time web analytics
Report - - Plunger - Milton Keynes - May 2016 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Plunger - Milton Keynes - May 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
And found a bigger shaft in there..

IMG_0980_zpsgkqcrofl.jpg

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Impressive! How much further on from the other would you say this was?
Also did you get any pics from the plughole above?

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Very nice! I did wonder if there was anything else like this further upstream but time was getting on and the stomach was rumbling.

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
Impressive construction....do you reckon MK holds any more in the way of big drains?

MK like a lot of places is full of questions like that ;)
Only one way to find the answer...

I'm very interested to see some drains and sewers from your part of the world... How about you give it a crack and get a report up... go in drains :thumb

Last edited:

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Last time I did what could be called draining was 2003/2004 in NW England only....not really done any since then, nor really any urban exploring. Would like to get back into it, but no drains where I am, and no pals to go exploring with.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Plenty of stuff to look at there mate... Just be careful with the tide...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...f7f1d39!8m2!3d39.4699075!4d-0.3762881!6m1!1e1

Valencia is FULL of potential :thumb

I had a gander at that map link. Got me a bit confused because of the .co.uk domain.

I think that is an irrigation canal, lots of them in this part of spain, the farmers use the water which comes from a big reservoir to irrigate their crops in the fields, you will notice small penstocks along the way. But it seems a little bit polluted in one part, so I could be wrong, it could be a stormwater channel/culvert with some industrial/sewage overflow. How far that underground part goes is anybodys guess, but the signs say "Bathing Prohibited" that water can have strong undercurrents, be very deep, and surprisingly cold. Not sure if it could be safe to attempt really, but looks promisiing. Cheers again, pb