real time web analytics
Report - - RAE Bedford 3x3 & RAF Thurleigh Camp - July 2023 | Military Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAE Bedford 3x3 & RAF Thurleigh Camp - July 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Very thorough report. Awesome photos as usual!
Two great reports there.
From maps I thought it was on a secure site had it pinned a while definitely need to go check this out Amazing pics as always mate
Cool report, and great to see some of the lesser spotted bits!
That’s a cracking report. Any joy with the other large building on site ? Heard it as getting a make over ?
Thanks all! As for the large building if its the 8x8 then yeah we tried it briefly but a working business is operating in its yard doing some sort of woodchip-related stuff. A worker popped out when we started getting closer so we bailed. No idea on access but would have to be done at a quiet time.

tobytron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can anyone give me any hints about access or if the sites doable at all before i take the train to bedford with a 2 hour trek? Great photos, looks like a must see.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Can anyone give me any hints about access or if the sites doable at all before i take the train to bedford with a 2 hour trek? Great photos, looks like a must see.
It's easy. There's two options, either go over the perimeter or in via the main gate

Who has read this thread (Total: 193) View details