real time web analytics
Report - - St. Josephs Seminary, Upholland - April 23 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Josephs Seminary, Upholland - April 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Christ that has gone down hill, such a shame that it's been allowed to get in that state.

I remember hiding on that roof with @Lavino whilst the coppers searched the building for us! :rofl
Haha yeah mate was a good morning that. Can’t belive how bad it’s gone in there since then.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Such a shame. I’m doubtful it’s got in that state alone I reckon it’s had a bit of help from developers to make the process quicker and easier with all the collapses. Seems to many to quick. Great update and photos.

c2e

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Main square is listed but the outer buildings are not hence why they are ripping all them down probs pull the roof of the entire place tho cos its gone past its sell by date thats for sure.

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nicely done, though I think your Class 1 nuts for being up in the attic on that side where the roof is giving way after the floor collapse 😂
Theres guards on the side of the graveyard (where they couldn’t go before) now that the demo crew have moved away from there. I had a little nose round one evening hoping for an easy “in” and they were up and down as I presume as the place is getting more attention? They seem to have closed that window of opportunity!
There are also tree removal orders granted to make clear sight lines from all angles and stop the trees being used for access. Honestly they have made a right mess of the site blaming the need on vandals and thieves but they need to look a bit closer to home to see who the real vandals are!

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nicely done, though I think your Class 1 nuts for being up in the attic on that side where the roof is giving way after the floor collapse 😂
Theres guards on the side of the graveyard (where they couldn’t go before) now that the demo crew have moved away from there. I had a little nose round one evening hoping for an easy “in” and they were up and down as I presume as the place is getting more attention? They seem to have closed that window of opportunity!
There are also tree removal orders granted to make clear sight lines from all angles and stop the trees being used for access. Honestly they have made a right mess of the site blaming the need on vandals and thieves but they need to look a bit closer to home to see who the real vandals are!

I must have been very lucky on my visit, I was there about half an hour looking for a way in round the fence and didn't see one guard, then as I was walking back round I found a loose bolt 😎

Once I was in I saw them patrolling outside and on my way out I hid in the bushes while one passed me about 5 meters away but luckily he walked straight past

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just had an interesting message on this place from a local group I’m in. The owners are applying for an injunction to prevent access to here and the publishing of any media. All scheduled for 5th May 2023. Interesting that they think they can stop media filmed from outside the grounds being shown, I’m not sure whether to let Google Earth know? 🤣
Link to the proceedings below:

c2e

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Doubt it he about to get fucked by the millionaires who own the site.

Urbex g00n

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
LOL, yet another injunction, good to see that Mr Airborne clown being done over by this one as well.

It's poetic seeing all these tools being banged to rights finally.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
LOL, yet another injunction, good to see that Mr Airborne clown being done over by this one as well.

It's poetic seeing all these tools being banged to rights finally.
Did anything come of fiddlers ? If I post images of St joes on insta how can they prove when I shot them it could have been 5 years ago with previous owners etc. is this scaremongering ?? It’s beyond me.

Who has read this thread (Total: 215) View details