real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Seminary - Upholland - June 18 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Seminary - Upholland - June 18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Yeah be interested to know if anyone's got in recently, Im sure its not impossible
This place is about 30 mins walk from me. It is very secure now. they've doubled up the fence line and extended it out in some places, added razor wire and new camera's all the way round. They always seem to have 2 guards on and they sometimes come and challenge you just for approaching the fence. Great pics, really extensively covered.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This place is about 30 mins walk from me. It is very secure now. they've doubled up the fence line and extended it out in some places, added razor wire and new camera's all the way round. They always seem to have 2 guards on and they sometimes come and challenge you just for approaching the fence. Great pics, really extensively covered.

Yeah I know, there is a few goontube vids of people getting asked to leave & a guy doing a walkround showing all the security measures... sounds like a challenge lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 222) View details