real time web analytics
Report - - St. Josephs Seminary, Upholland - July 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St. Josephs Seminary, Upholland - July 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought this place had been locked down since 2016 ? last time i was here....i avoided being nabbed by secca by about 20 seconds ...lol
well done on the pics ! nice to see the place again

inbeat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is it now too dangerous to access the clock tower? - these are the places that deteriorate first and usually at a faster rate - so ensure that you always put your safety first.

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m looking at going there when the weather is abit better as it’s literally 5 min down the road, I’ve got a little nap made for me of how to get in without being seen (hopefully) that being said I’m also first going to send my drone over for some airial shots of it and to work out a little route, ace report and amazing pictures, cheers for sharing :)

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m looking at going there when the weather is abit better as it’s literally 5 min down the road, I’ve got a little nap made for me of how to get in without being seen (hopefully) that being said I’m also first going to send my drone over for some airial shots of it and to work out a little route, ace report and amazing pictures, cheers for sharing :)
sending drone over will prob get secca out of his hut hes prity much on the ball here tbh

Who has read this thread (Total: 180) View details