real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland - July 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Daniel Birkett

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive been admiring the reports on here for a few months now (great work you guys do btw) this is my first time post on here, bare with me :)

quick copy an paste about the history then onto the pics....

St Joseph's College was founded in 1880 by Bishop Bernard O'Reilly to be the Seminary serving the North West of England. The college was formally opened in 1883 and was situated in Walthew Park, Upholland, the geographic centre of the Diocese of Liverpool.

The first Junior Seminary of the Diocese was founded at St Edward's College in 1842 as a Catholic 'classical and commercial school' under the direction of the secular clergy and was established in Domingo House, a mansion in Everton. Its President for the next forty years was to be Monsignor Provost John Henry Fisher. When the junior seminarians moved to St Joseph's in 1920 the school was taken over by the Christian Brothers

DSCN1859.JPG
DSCN1869.JPG
DSCN1886.JPG
DSCN1918.JPG
DSCN1928.JPG
DSCN1933.JPG
DSCN1976.JPG
DSCN2001.JPG
DSCN2018.JPG
DSCN2028.JPG
DSCN1859.JPG
DSCN1869.JPG
DSCN1886.JPG
DSCN1918.JPG
DSCN1928.JPG
DSCN1933.JPG
DSCN1976.JPG
DSCN2001.JPG
DSCN2018.JPG
DSCN2028.JPG
DSCN1881.JPG
DSCN1952.JPG
DSCN1884.JPG
DSCN1990.JPG
DSCN2007.JPG
DSCN2021.JPG

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure what is going on with the pics in the report, but some of them appear to have been posted twice, can you please update and remove the duplicates.

Ta

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you trigger the alarm.we did today and after 4 hours mooching round got back to our entrance to find it locked and blocked.first time I've had to commit breaking and exiting;)

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lookin forward to taking pics of this place , do you think i am best avoiding external shots and stay out of sight ?

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We walked around it twice before going in and the place looks amazing from outside so you should take a few mate.things only got eventful once we went inside.if you can put up with the noise for a while then get upstairs out the way

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you trigger the alarm.we did today and after 4 hours mooching round got back to our entrance to find it locked and blocked.first time I've had to commit breaking and exiting;)

Always a good idea on a public Forum to clarify that you "broke out" rather than "in" :thumb

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always a good idea on a public Forum to clarify that you "broke out" rather than "in" :thumb
To be honest that made it sound a bit dramatic as we didn't actually break anything more moved stuff out the way and even closed the door behind us on the way out

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We walked around it twice before going in and the place looks amazing from outside so you should take a few mate.things only got eventful once we went inside.if you can put up with the noise for a while then get upstairs out the way
Cheers ratboy thats a great help, gunna take ear plugs mate

Ollyh2015

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im baffled by the alarm system, howv you spent 4 hours in before the alarm has gone off? iv been in there 4 hours walking past sensors and nothing has gone off, but went at night didnt even get into main building and a alarm went off, not the claxon alarm either a total different one, cant get my head round it

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im baffled by the alarm system, howv you spent 4 hours in before the alarm has gone off? iv been in there 4 hours walking past sensors and nothing has gone off, but went at night didnt even get into main building and a alarm went off, not the claxon alarm either a total different one, cant get my head round it
am wondering if it is just designed to go off n frighten intruders rather than go through to security or rozzers , wonder if it is on a timer too ?

Ollyh2015

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I honestly think security set it off to scare people out because iv been in past sensors and nothing happened he knows majority of people will leave soon as they hear that thing its stupidly loud

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details