real time web analytics
Report - - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland, Sept 16 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Josephs Seminary, Upholland, Sept 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went today but its locked down to hell, gates everywhere but only 1 guard who was nice enough to show us round the outside of it at least :) theres alarms on the inside too apparently so could be a dodgy one , anyone going u prob wont get in but u can easily walk round iy but lots of cameras but we wasent bothered lol

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went today but its locked down to hell, gates everywhere but only 1 guard who was nice enough to show us round the outside of it at least :) theres alarms on the inside too apparently so could be a dodgy one , anyone going u prob wont get in but u can easily walk round iy but lots of cameras but we wasent bothered lol

Lol I can still get in there's actually 2 accesses if you look hard enough

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeh but theres cameras on the outside and apparently alarmed inside so its a sketchy 1

Cjurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
this is it, ive heard stay off the ground floor as its alarmed? is that the only floor thats alarmed? whats the best way in ? the security told us they had kids climbing the drain pipe at the back and dropping in so they had to shift it lol, whats the best way to go about this and wheres the easiest entry? if u dont mind telling me? i only go with a friend and our first attempt was shite, we went through the trees and walked around it but then security guard saw us but he was sound, he took us on a walk the whole way round it infact lol, but i still didnt see an entry on our guided tour! let me know man cheers!

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well i,ve been in half a dozen times , glad i did it before the security got too much

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think @Lavino means the the archdiocese of Liverpool to be more accurate. Thats what secca told me last time I was caught in March. But I believe its owned by somebody else now. Who knows... you'll never get permission to get inside.