real time web analytics
Report - - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London - December 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London - December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
That's really pretty nice, tbf though I dunno if I'd worry about names in chalk, more that absoulte weapons like Hooper have been in :(

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
That's really pretty nice, tbf though I dunno if I'd worry about names in chalk, more that absoulte weapons like Hooper have been in :(
And the secret vault goon from the Youtube goonage.. he really does need to come out from under his tin foil hat

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And the secret vault goon from the Youtube goonage.. he really does need to come out from under his tin foil hat
Ah yeh I heard he’d been down. He was on TV the other day doing some sort of ghost hunter thing

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ah yeh I heard he’d been down. He was on TV the other day doing some sort of ghost hunter thing
he was on a spoof show having the rip roaring piss taken out of him and his two goons. and he didnt even realise it

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Cheers man, and my god, that guy is a bit bizarre. He offered to meet me at the local gym for a “chat”, proper bizarre

Bless him, still playing the gangster role then :wanker

@Wevsky I missed this video drama, hopefully he was made to look the fool he is.. haha

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Cheers man, and my god, that guy is a bit bizarre. He offered to meet me at the local gym for a “chat”, proper bizarre

He's not right in the head, the amount of times he's issued me a thinly veiled threat before he blocked me on all platforms is pretty epic, especially when I realised what name he went by on here.

He's almost as big a bullshitter as that Matthew Holmes bloke too

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Very nice pics, enjoyed reading that! :thumb
The place looks in very good order. I hope not much damage has been done with some of these idiots getting in.
Those mercury arc rectifiers are beautiful and the colour you have lit it looks good. In operation they glow a bit more of a turquoise blue, I still remember seeing one in operation when I was a kid.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
He's not right in the head, the amount of times he's issued me a thinly veiled threat before he blocked me on all platforms is pretty epic, especially when I realised what name he went by on here.

He's almost as big a bullshitter as that Matthew Holmes bloke too
yes mate he's certainly a bit unsavoury. I don't really like discussing things like this on the forum, but he's recently caused me some issues which weren't appreciated. Who knows, he may change his act one day but I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

Who has read this thread (Total: 375) View details