real time web analytics
Report - - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London - December 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter, London - December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice pics, enjoyed reading that! :thumb
The place looks in very good order. I hope not much damage has been done with some of these idiots getting in.
Those mercury arc rectifiers are beautiful and the colour you have lit it looks good. In operation they glow a bit more of a turquoise blue, I still remember seeing one in operation when I was a kid.
Cheers man, yeh I'm yet to see one in operation. Doubt I ever will if I'm honest. It would sure make for a nice ornament in the living room!

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
And if you want a reference image, this is how it looked turned on.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sh

Ah man that’s sick, the little fan thing under the main bulb was still spinning when I got there. Although sadly, there was no blue light to be seen :/

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Although I want to add a side-note thanking the people who originally figured access to this place back in 2017. They know who they are but I don't wanna quote them to spare the PM onslaught.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's also some weird flex going on here for some reason

Wasn’t there when I went lol, you can see the proximity of the letting of the new tag to yours in that pic, and how it’s not there in mine

GG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

There's a fully working mercury arc rectifier at the Kempton Steam Museum. And the biggest steam powered pump you have ever seen.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
There's a fully working mercury arc rectifier at the Kempton Steam Museum. And the biggest steam powered pump you have ever seen.

I love Kempton.......the guys there are so enthusiastic
Spent a good 3hrs being shown around the steam engine they are now restoring.

there are actually 2 rectifiers at kempton,here’s a video description and demonstration

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love Kempton.......the guys there are so enthusiastic
Spent a good 3hrs being shown around the steam engine they are now restoring.

there are actually 2 rectifiers at kempton,here’s a video description and demonstration

Wow! now that is a video worth watching

Reactions: GG

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
Matthew hooper strikes again with his facebook bullshit, nicely photographed
I typed in his name to see what came up on here and glad to see im not the only one who sees hes BS make me feel better about the sht he's spreading knowing decent explorers wont take note of it lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 375) View details