real time web analytics
Report - - Lord Line, Hull | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lord Line, Hull

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I was in lordlines today and lots of heavy smoke , been some fires in there very recently ... poss. Today and I can ugh the back end of it , a real shame , although lordlines is massively over done , it's still one I love to do , over n over .

I was there on Saturday and was really shocked at how open the whole lot is. No wonder there is fires etc. especially on school holidays. So much for the council sealing it up and “prosecuting any trespassers”. What a joke.

My mate remarked that the “lord line facade will fall down soon.” My money is on that being exactly what the council and owners are after and then they can just rip the whole lot down.

Last edited:

Darentoot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was there on Saturday and was really shocked at how open the whole lot is. No wonder there is fires etc. especially on school holidays. So much for the council sealing it up and “prosecuting any trespassers”. What a joke.

My mate remarked that the “lord line facade will fall down soon.” My money is on that being exactly what the council and owners are after and then they can just rip the whole lot down.

Lordlines 10yrs ago . Wow amazing building back then.
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/seafish-industry-authority-building-hull-21-02-09.37552/

jaws

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing against you personally but it seems like this the only abandoned site in Hull

Plenty of other places about nearby, in terms of access St Andrews Dock is a walk in the park hence why there are so many more posts.

Spartacus1

28DL Member
28DL Member
There’s 3 sites that I know of, one of which I’m dying to access but can never time it right for access when there’s nobody around. I’m fairly new to Yorkshire so I’m still exploring, my apologies if I find what I think is absolute gold but it’s been photographed to death :p if anyone wants to show me around I’d be more than happy to join you!!
Looks bloody great to me

Who has read this thread (Total: 280) View details