real time web analytics
Report - - Old BSS HQ. Starlight De Venue. Leicester Abandoned Archives (May 2022) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Old BSS HQ. Starlight De Venue. Leicester Abandoned Archives (May 2022)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fireball

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello fellow urbexers,

If you don't already know, the old BSS HQ and the Starlight De Venue are in the process of being demolished. Following this our group decided to go pay 1 last visit these places before they are gone forever.

Keep Safe and Don't get caught when going here (Security Cameras are active in the back courtyard for the sake of the demolition equipment).

Last edited by a moderator:

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always wanted to get in here and take a look around but with it always having very obvious access I was scared to bump in to squatters

fireball

28DL Member
28DL Member
Always wanted to get in here and take a look around but with it always having very obvious access I was scared to bump in to squatters

We have only ran into one squatter being there but we had already left at that point. It's not rare to see them in most abandoned places in Leicester. You still have a few weeks to go there and I don't think squatters will go to a demolition site lmao.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Looks interesting, do u know someone involved in the demo?

Last edited by a moderator:

NoirLune

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahhhh, done this place about three times, varying stages of abandonment. Went downhill very rapidly.

Who has read this thread (Total: 265) View details