real time web analytics
Report - - Underground boating - Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground boating - Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010

You're getting the hang of this boating malarkey now eh ?

(Don't tell anyone - but I have a secret theory that the reason we have totally failed to find all those steam trains is that they were loaded into blow-up boats and floated away out of sight under one or more of our great cities - I'll find the buggers)

evilmickey6

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lolling at work as always at your reports. << thats actually a bit of a mouthful. Awesome report. :)

Evil.

FlashWarrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesomely funny report, and more awesome boats

May have to start looking for boats and head for the Bristol waterways :P

FlashWarrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice, though that's a considerably bigger trip than Bristol. May be the wrong thread to ask it on, but as I'm here did you ever find that people you'd rather weren't interested noticed your Bristol boating, e.g. Police/Security/Whatever?

urbanity

28dl flâneur
28DL Full Member
Nice, though that's a considerably bigger trip than Bristol. May be the wrong thread to ask it on, but as I'm here did you ever find that people you'd rather weren't interested noticed your Bristol boating, e.g. Police/Security/Whatever?

Curiously they weren't down there at the same time :)

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Very funny report and it looks like you had a decent explore. This is something I definitely would like to see sometime soon.