real time web analytics
Report - - Underground boating - Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground boating - Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
First report of yours i've read and it looks like you had a great time. Nice one :thumb

Cheers - if you liked this be sure to check out our Bristol (Castle moat) and Somerset (Crimson Hill) underground boating threads too!

spungletrumpet

Super Moderator
Staff member
Styru - if we looked like the guys in the photo you posted above, do you think the ferryman in Bristol might have treated us a bit differently..? :)

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Great report and photos, a very amusing read :-)

If only they had duck-tape on the Titanic, the outcome could have been far different!

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
Damn I wanted to recreate the last voyage of Captain Styru but they've miniaturised the ** boat :mad:
Please Wait

(what exactly is "shabby chic"? Clearly not a reference to Union Jack boats in general)

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Re: Camdens haunted catacombs - April 2010

This is why I let Styru write the reports. :thumb

And if anyone wants to buy a slightly used boat, I'm thinking of upgrading to an Explorer 200, so offers will be gratefully accepted.

mate you two are nutts..and i mean that in a nice happy way..good mission love the boats and styru needs todo my write ups!!