real time web analytics
Report - - Underground boating - Castle Moat Bristol 03/10 - Updated & extended trip! - May 2012 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Underground boating - Castle Moat Bristol 03/10 - Updated & extended trip! - May 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Underground boating - Castle Moat Bristol 03/10 - Updated & extended trip! - May

I have Sirs reservation pencilled into the 'to-do' list :thumb

Yes I need that updated version of the challenger 200, be fucked if I'm blowing up armbands with Spungletrumpet :rolleyes: :p:

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: Underground boating - Castle Moat Bristol 03/10 - Updated & extended trip! - May

Yes I need that updated version of the challenger 200, be fucked if I'm blowing up armbands with Spungletrumpet :rolleyes: :p:

Explorer Pro 200 mate (make sure it's the 'Pro' - it's much better)

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

:thumb Excellent report!
The old courthouse sounds intresting too. I cant believe how lucky you were with the police!!

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member

Looks like a cracking day out, nice write up, enjoyed reading that.

the126

Reckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member

wicked:thumb

I need to do more underground boating!

pantomime horse

Nay Nay and thrice Nay
28DL Full Member

great stuff there
just great

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

I think everyone should - 2012 should be the year of the regatta!

Sewer regatta in Manc could be interesting, as well as death on a stick :eek:

Scottiedog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

2012 should be the year of the regatta!

too right. Got an inflatable at Go Outdoors a couple of weeks ago and keen to do some explores here with it.

nice reports btw

troubleuk

here comes trouble ....
28DL Full Member

funny report and some cracking pictures lets all get dingys and paddle down the thames for the queens diamond jubilee ;)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

It was a good trip. We kept it simple this time but there's a couple of opportunities to extend it considerably.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

It was a good trip. We kept it simple this time but there's a couple of opportunities to extend it considerably.

Yep, I so need to follow that 'right turn' :thumb

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

I'm thinking a complete through trip one evening? The long one we were talking about.

anubis

28" Member
28DL Full Member

Nice to see UR doing UR bit for the Jubilee with those Union Jack boats - Lol!
Fantastic report mate.