real time web analytics
What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

What's the LOUDEST thing you've ever done on an explore?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
@AndyK will probably remember this - climbing back over the fence at New Walk towers in Leicester, I pulled down a large plank of 2x4 right in front of some drunks at about 11pm on a Saturday night. Stealth 4 lyf

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we visited Hickson and Welch, found an intact fire engine in its garage, messing around as you do, and managed to set of the respirator to an oxygen mask, hissing isn't supposed to be that loud. To top it off, despite this, we stayed to get sum photos of the engine and a guy walked past looked at us through the door and carried on walking, no photos of the engine...

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Not the loudest thing, but...

...the bastard door in the UMIST tunnels

[Sorry, vid limited time only]

not the door in the UMIST culvert then?...
tn_11_u_missed.jpg

:D

BoroLad

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fired off an empty CO2 Fire extinguisher in an abandoned Psychiatric Hospital... Made the sound of a fog horn!

Mad Manx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was at Woodham ROC right next to a main road, deadly silent in the night. I opened the hatch, it fell to one side then BANG! It was loud plus it echoed in the bunker. I ran like hell and I looked back up there the next day to try again and it had been replaced. sp00ky

T

The Queen

I tend to be fairly quiet on a lurk, but it was probably a recent one I did with Styru at a radar facility- squeezed the trigger on a CO2 extinguisher that I presumed was definitely empty. It wasn't. Surprisingly loud in a massive hangar, scared the shit out of myself! Or it may be the time I dropped my car keys about 300 feet up Pickenham mast- "CLANG CLANG CLANGYCLANG CLANG CLANGY CLANG" at half 5 in the morning just as the neighbouring turkey farmer was arriving for work. Not cool. I had to climb down and then back over a double razor wire fence to fetch those, as the access doesn't touch the floor ordinarily :P .....

Who has read this thread (Total: 217) View details