real time web analytics
Information - - Buckland hospital Dover | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Buckland hospital Dover

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I doubt that. Good by your standards anyway, probably better than stripping the core from 13A cable.

Irrelevant. What are your dogs going to do exactly, perform some sort of amazing party trick? Can they walk while balancing a can of pop on their noses?
Pop over the wall and ull see what the dogs can do

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
See there goes the kids games again,only sad people with nothing better to do all day everyday but keep calling people names,if that's all u have go back to school u child,school yard name calling,and just so u know,come and see what the dog handlers dogs can and will do to sad people like you lot,

Don't cry about it. You realise your guard dogs aren't actually allowed to bite people unless it's handler protection? Or are you threatening us? I think I'll let the SIA know about that.

Because your trespassing on private landed and sad sad people like u lot think u all can go where u like and don't care what u do,the people who own this hospital are sick of people think the can come on here and nothing been done to them,when shit happens if u come on this site,and yes u can all call me a fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey,but this fat Irish bloke/pikey don't give a fuck

Trespassing? Don't make me laugh.

It's not a criminal offence.

It's not a police matter.

It's not a court matter.

It would NEVER get past the CPS.

there's 30,000+ reports on this site, and you think you're something special eh?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Because your trespassing on private landed and sad sad people like u lot think u all can go where u like and don't care what u do,the people who own this hospital are sick of people think the can come on here and nothing been done to them,when shit happens if u come on this site,and yes u can all call me a fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey,but this fat Irish bloke/pikey don't give a fuck

Not very good security atal then really,wasn't even any one at the desk when i called

23378133333_8f646d0057_b.jpg

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't cry about it. You realise your guard dogs aren't actually allowed to bite people unless it's handler protection? Or are you threatening us? I think I'll let the SIA know about that.

Trespassing? Don't make me laugh.

It's not a criminal offenc
It's not a police matter.

It's not a court matter.

It would NEVER get past the CPS.

there's 30,000+ reports on this site, and you think you're something special eh?
I don't threaten or never have threatend and of u,if u feel u have to go to sia feel free as I have it on camera where u come in and when I said I was calling the police u and ur mate running away from me and off site,so go and get in touch with sia,it is a criminal offenc to trespass,yes it is a police matter if we call them (police ref number)and like Iv said so many times,the people that own the site will push for to go to court,as the old saying goes,money gets u what u want

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
and you can start here...

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2007/jun/08/yourrights.legal

"Signs that read "Trespassers will be prosecuted" are meaningless as you cannot be prosecuted for trespass - it is a civil wrong, not a criminal offence. It's therefore more accurate to have a sign that reads: "Keep out - private property. You are trespassing."

Reasonable force

If someone trespasses on your property despite due warning the practical remedy is to ask them to leave. If they don't you are entitled to use no more than reasonable force to eject the trespasser.

The right to use reasonable force has evolved through case law and there is no single answer as to what is reasonable - it will always depend on the prevailing circumstances.

However, you are not entitled to assault or harm a trespasser in any way."

Lavino

28DL Full Member
:wankerAnyone fancy a trip to buckland hospital I want to see the fat Irish man..

djflava

Doped up on Thorozine
28DL Full Member
I am keen sounds like this pillocks a right jobsworth

Last edited:
Reactions: 313

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
it may be a shit hole to you,but it's sad people like you and your sad friends that is keeping this fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey in a very good and very well paid security job,so like I said,please bring on the tour bus the welcome mats are waiting for all you sad people and so are our very well trained dogs

@Martin feehan do you want us to give you a call before we arrive, presume your number is still 07599***622? or shall we just give VPS a call so you have a sporting chance to catch us?

Phone_zpsrfug9gu7.jpg

Last edited:

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd just like to add that security dogs can do NOTHING other than bark at you.
Please let one bite me on the arse crack though, then ill be the one suing you.

*Just realized it's already been said, either way I want to emphasize it.

Last edited: