real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Buckland sand mine/cave entrance | Leads, Rumours and News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Buckland sand mine/cave entrance

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
A few comments from a grumpy user and your triggered.

Deary me get a grip!

You might want to remind yourself who’s site this is and who pays the bills before you going full retard and chucking yer emojis outta the pram. :rofl
Like I said keep yr gay shitty negative site I cudnt give 2 fuks about it yr all fukin smarmy negative mouthy cunts anyways yr really not my type of people I'd just end up sparkin yr fukin head off for tryna mug me off eventually in real life.....

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
And before anyone else thinks my mate Alan is me who has also tried to ask for me on FB he ain't but he will vouch I'm not someone to be fukd with in real life so believe me I know full well that u twats wud not be givin It in real life like u are behind yr keyboard.. fukin keyboard warriors.. yr all mouth mate.. n u just melt in real life when someone puts it on yr jaw..

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Don't forget to take your shoes on the way out

clown-shoes-22374110.jpg

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
@Labrynth hunter chill, it’s obvious that English isn’t your first language, where are you from?
Im from yr mums smelly pussy, n yes English is my first language, what now yr gettin racist coz my Mediterranean tanned skin too yea fukin el that's a new low even for this site.. and what's there to be so proud of bein English for? We fuk the rest of the world up, our fat white English politicians go around raping n hurting kids and making kids magically disappear, same as our royals, our police are the biggest mafia goin who also are into all that fukd up shit, n our gov help other country's blow the shit out of other country's.. there ain't fuk all to be proud of bein English for mate before u get all hi n mighty about bein English..

Last edited: