real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Buckland sand mine/cave entrance | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Buckland sand mine/cave entrance

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Hi all iv been searching on lidar and online for info for months now n went to buckland village, the park lake, asked everyone in th local village, been to a few lidar spots around the village that looked Interesting.. still can't find an entrance...here's the clue that wibble put on he's thread but I still can't seem to use it to find the entrance lol this place looks amazing anyone that can help me from driving myself crazy any longer is much appreciated I feel like I'm gonna av a meltdown soon lol! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™

Screenshot_20230330-152813~2.png

Doozer

Probably underground somewhere
Regular User
Hi all iv been searching on lidar and online for info for months now n went to buckland village, the park lake, asked everyone in th local village, been to a few lidar spots around the village that looked Interesting.. still can't find an entrance...here's the clue that wibble put on he's thread but I still can't seem to use it to find the entrance lol this place looks amazing anyone that can help me from driving myself crazy any longer is much appreciated I feel like I'm gonna av a meltdown soon lol! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™

Screenshot_20230330-152813~2.png
I find looking at old OS surveys sometimes helps, they may not give you an x marks the spot but it will point you in the right direction as where to look brother πŸ‘

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
I find looking at old OS surveys sometimes helps, they may not give you an x marks the spot but it will point you in the right direction as where to look brother πŸ‘
Thank u doozer! Iv actually been looking at the os maps, old history websites, using this n other exploring sites.. using lidar, asking locals in the area boots on the ground type research.. still can't find it lol.. it's defo somewhere around the buckland park or lakes area as that was the sand mines in that area n then Further north west u have the limeworks near box hill.. further west u have the betchworth sand pit further east u have the gatton park ones.. I even snuk over the fence at buckland park lake coz lidar looked like a hole in the cliff coz they try nnmake u pay 7quid n no dogs at buckland park the extortionists.. (it's an old sand mine that filled up with water n turnt to a wildlife place of beauty itself who are these people to charge to go and walk around a filled up sand mine.. as bad as wcms) n ended up nearly losing couple fingers on the barb wire for nothing ffs still wernt it.. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™
n this one is for the moody git too
πŸ–•πŸ˜ @tumbles

Screenshot_20230402-200100.png

Last edited:

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
also this is another member on eres vid of what the other site I never went to on the north side of the main road looks like the tapwood site.. I'm thinkin it's gotta be that part of the workings this entrance to the mine if they puttin all these motion sensor pig bots around that one πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ€ 

Last edited:

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Yeah it’s not snap chat :rolleyes:

Pipe down and stop acting the clown!
U know what u can go fuk yrself too I cudnt give a shit if yr admin don't take me for a cunt n join in just coz one the other wild animals is biting at my ankles like a negative twat.. block me cudnt give a fuk! yr all lemons anyway!! πŸ€ πŸ–•πŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ–•

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Because this isn't a fucking text message.
I don't fuking care it's my thread and il post what ever the fuk emojis I like if u don't like it then kindly get fukd n never look at my threads again simples innit... U negative cunt.. yr just a fukin lemon! πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’―πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ€ β˜οΈπŸ–•πŸ€ πŸ™πŸ’―πŸΊπŸ™πŸΊπŸ’šπŸΊπŸ™πŸΊπŸ™πŸ€ πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
Yeah it’s not snap chat :rolleyes:

Pipe down and stop acting the clown!
And only ones acting like clowns are u 2 Muppets coz a few emojis on a thread that actually is tryna get some info so I can go EXPLORE the place.. I mean after all, that is what this site is meant to be for right? Not a place to just cunt off anyone that posts a thread that ain't in yr lil gay clicky circle u fukin Muppets I'm done ere now u all can keep yr negative shitty site I bet u all look like u are the zombies from 28days later too u bunch of old ugly cunts hurry up and die will u so it clears the world of negative cunts like u...

admin

Administrator
Admin
A few comments from a grumpy user and your triggered.

Deary me get a grip!

You might want to remind yourself who’s site this is and who pays the bills before you going full retard and chucking yer emojis outta the pram. :rofl

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
What a fucking clown
No these lot are fukin clowns like i said it's all coz I posted some emojis nnthen they got a prob with that if u have too then kindly fuk off from my thread n I garentee none of u wud be taking me for a cunt like this in real life coz I'd spark the negativity n smarmy comments straight out yr mouth u cheeky cunts little do u know I used to be a pretty handy karate finalist on a few tournaments and a shit hot Kung Fu student and also a pretty good boxer I bet yr all fukin lil gay melts in real life that cudnt say fuk all to my face fukin keyboard warriors..