real time web analytics
Report - - Buckland Sand Mine, Surrey - Jan and Feb 2017 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Buckland Sand Mine, Surrey - Jan and Feb 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Emgrub

28DL Member
28DL Member
Entrance is a challenge to find but walking the area you learn what to look for. First time I went here was a complete failure but I had a feeling about it so went back and checked again. Let’s just say be grateful for small animals and helpful websites ;-). Squeeze in avoiding spiders and its just walk around once in. Lovely little place and a good find. Really didn’t look like anyone had been here for ages and I reckon the place is completely forgotten about. Photos taken over two visits.

Where abouts in Buckland is this? I live close by, I'd love to take a look!

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok the location of this place is starting to annoy me now. It’s only just up the road from my house as well.
I’ve found the old paper (from 1923!) and know the lane but after half a dozen attempts I just can’t find the enterence. There’s a little disused sandpit on the left that has potential but nothing!
Anyone got any ideas???

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
ive done ALOT of reigate areas sand mines, Some with permission some without. They are all very similar! Maybe i am wrong
Hey there I'm an explorer local to godstone caterham merstham Reigate quarys etc I'd love to come tag along with ya one day plz as you really seem to know the area thanks if yr up for it geeza assuming yr a fella of course lol hopefully u get this reply as it's not lettinge post threads or messages...

tigger

mog
Regular User
..... as it's not lettinge post threads or messages...

New users are encouraged to write their own introductory post.
Direct messaging is limited when you first sign up and your first 'reports' will be moderated so be patient if they don't show up immediately (if still missing after a few days then you've either ignored the general guides in the sticky posts or you did something wrong).

Labrynth hunter

Banned
Banned
New users are encouraged to write their own introductory post.
Direct messaging is limited when you first sign up and your first 'reports' will be moderated so be patient if they don't show up immediately (if still missing after a few days then you've either ignored the general guides in the sticky posts or you did something wrong).
Ah ok thanks for the advice maybe I did somthin wrong then or maybe they want me to introduce myself first? Soz it's alot to remember I did try and take a look at the terms n conditions of this site n tried to stick to em...

Who has read this thread (Total: 142) View details